Our wonderful long Southern Summers are the perfect excuse for long drinks in cool glasses on balmy evenings. I have spend many hot nights this past summer with friends, Pimms in hand, sitting out under the stars discussing the worries of the world. Here is my version. The great thing about this drink is how versatile it can be, mix, match and shape it to suit your tastes. Salute !!
- 200ml Pimms No 1 (or more to taste)
- 1.5 Ltr Lemonade (try cloudy lemonade)
- 2 Sprigs Mint
- 1 Orange
- 1 small punnet Strawberry
- 1 Small Cucumber
- 1 bunch grapes (frozen)
- 1 Apple
- Place Pimm’s in the jug with the frozen grapes, removed from the stem
- Add halved strawberries, slices of orange, apple and cucumber and garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Fill with Lemonade
- Garnish glasses with left over fruit and serve
- Delicious and refreshing !!!